Monday

Anja, Janice and Pamela, Featured Cards Plus I have a Winner!!!!


Pamela's cute chicken and eggs!

Janice pretty Koala!

Anja's gorgeous flowers!
Ok ladies here is the part I love and hate. I love being able to show off your beautiful creations but hate having to pick from all of the gorgeous submissions. So I chose to feature Anja because her crocheted flowers are adorable and her envelope-wow! Janice because she did such a cute job with the Koala and her layout was really cool! And Pamela's card, the raised front with the eggs across the bottom-to cute! BTW, I finally got my link thing working so you can click their names to visit their lovely blogs!And now....Dadadada, drumroll please... Carol Turner you won the drawing for the blog candy so if you will contact me, Shawne@tds.net, I will send it out to you! Thank you all for playing, I hope to see you next time! :)

6 comments:

stampinganja said...

Wow, thank you so much, Shawne!! Can't believe you picked me but I love it!!!
Thanks again and have a great day, Anja

Nikki Schmaltz said...

SO stinkin' CUTE! That frying pan and spatula addition is amazing. I love everything about that card. It all ties together so well. All the cards are great, but that one had me smiling from ear to ear!

Cassie said...

GREAT choices, Shawne! Those are all fantastic cards for soooo many reasons ;D

Unknown said...

Shawne,
Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the featured cards!!!!I would hate to have your job of choosing but again I am so happy you chose the ones you did!!! Pam

Tricia T said...

What great cards!!! Fabulous job choosing, Shawne!!

Lisa Lara said...

How nice of you Shawne, to throw in blog candy, I didn't know that. How lucky for Carol. I love your choices. Wow, what talent and participation. You made it fun.