Saturday

CDS Sneak Peeks Day 2 and Blog Candy Winner



Oh my goodness, day two already, I have to apologize to some of you. It seems I got my days messed up and thought today was day one. So sorry! Well today I'm showing you some of the dollar stamps that are coming out in December. Yep, that's right dollar stamps! Perfect for making quick and easy cards and if you have my Howdy Partner stamp set these are the perfect accompaniment. I used the words from that set on my samples. These fun little cards are 3.5 x 3.5. They are colored with Prisma pencils and embellished with metal hardware you can find at the CDS store! I really appreciate you stopping by on such a busy holiday weekend to visit, I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! Other dt Previewing this set are Katie, Linda, Nancy and Sarah.

The winner of the blog candy this month was Cheryl from CherCroppin's Stamp Pad. Congratulations girl! Email me your adress at shawn_eindiangirl@yahoo.com. Thank you all! The next blog candy will be a gift certificate, I'll be posting in the next week, thanks again!

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woo-hoo!!! I can't believe I won all your goodies Shawne....that's soooo awesome! Just sent you my address, and I'm looking forward to getting all those goodies : )

Both of your cards are pretty amazing girl....my daughter's BFF is a cowgirl and would absolutely adore both of them! I love the papers and images, and those images just pop off those cards!

xoxo ~Cheryl

LORi said...

Oh Cheryl...Congrats, I am sooooo happy for you!!! I really wanted to win (of course that candy was AWESOME) but If I couldn't, you are soooo my pick!!!

Thanks for the fun candy Shawne!!!

Big Hugs - LORi

Linda Anderson said...

Two most wonderful samples Shawne!!! Love everything about both of them!!

Linda

Nikki said...

Congrats Cheryl lucky girl and Shawne those cards are just great examples of what you can do with even the simplest stamps :)
hugs Nikki

Faith S. said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love all the added texture!

Anonymous said...

Nice layouts!

Glad to see that you have "a little time" to make a card here and there! ... MOM of 4 little ones, when do you sleep?

.... gotta tell you, Mind's Eye has some NEW pads too! Look out for "Penny Lane" and "Where the Heart Is"...kinda spring papers, if I start creating in January...my cards may be ready for SPRING!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Both of these card are gosh danged amazing! Beth

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Congrats,Cheyrl. I just ordered my clear dollar stamps and I can't wait to get them!!

Cheryl said...

Awesome! I especially love how you used the hemp/twine on the cowboy hat card.

Lori said...

Great cowboy/girl cards! The girl has a dainty look and the boy ribbon, (twine) is perfect. Congrats to Cheryl :-]

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so fun and cute. Great great western girlie cards. Love it.

Kelly Schelske said...

These are wonderful, I LOVE them both Shawne!!

Cassie said...

Wow, these are amazing, Shawne! I love the colors and the designs. . .so beautiful ;D

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni!

Unknown said...

Shawne,
Love your sneaks!
You have such an eye for colors and details!
You ROCK!
Hugs,
True :D

Joan Ervin said...

Such FABULOUS cards, Shawne...your coloring is over the top and I love how you showcased those adorable images with all the great colors, papers, and designs!!!