Monday

Very Easy 5 Minute Project


I have a quick post to share with you today. This is one I had to show you last month and didn't get a chance. I know my kids will be glad I finally got it posted, they've been dying to get their sticky little hands on this one! LOL! I should have gotten two, I might have to take a hammer to it! This stamp came out last month and there is a sentiment that you see on my tag that goes really well sold separately. This one would be especially great for Sunday school groups when paired with this sentiment but my girls would tell you it's perfect for whenever! The rainbow is only $1.49 and the sentiment is &1.25! I love that!

9 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I need a 5 minute project...yours is so sweet!! Love the colors, beautifully colored cute image and all the ribbons!!

HOpe all is well with you Shawne!!!
hugs,
Chris

Kelly Schelske said...

Too cute Shawne! What a fun project! Love the ribbons!

Lori said...

Shawne your talents are absolutely amazing. I have been peeking in at your blog via another page, but have started a blog myself last week so I am definitely looking forward to following you regularly, everything you do is incredibly amazing, thanks for sharing your talents!!!!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Ahhh, love how you put a rainbow on your Lollipop. Very bright and cheery for *whenever*, LOL. Hugs, Jane

Leslie said...

too cute!

Denise Marzec said...

Such an adorable project, Shawne! I love all those colorful ribbons!

Edzia said...

I love it:)

Cheryl said...

What an awesome little project Shawne! That image with sentiment is just too darling, and I'm loving those bold, bright colors you used!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is fantastically sweet and the five minute factor rocks! Beth