Saturday

Here Is Something Different!


A couple of weeks ago I created my first ever Digital Scrapbook page, another cool thing about digi's! You can use them to create real life paper cards or projects or on digi creations to share with friends and family online! This is something I've been wanting to try. It was a lot of fun and perfect for creating online albums to share via email, on blogs, Facebook or other web based galleries. Great for me because so much of my family lives out of state, so I have good intentions of making an album to share with them. I decide to start with my Harit(pronounced Harriet)Digi set, it's special because I made it from a picture my then 8 year old Tia drew! :) It's perfect for these great photos my daughter Skylar had taken of our beloved dog Boomer who passed away this spring. So dadadaaaa my first digi scrap pg! I made my own e-card with it too, I'll post later, I'm having trouble finding it! Only I could lose something on a computer, LOL! You only need a few basic skills in a photo program to do one of these. It's just layering and cropping or scaling. I put together a Harit accessories add on kit and even the shadows are already done for you so it's super easy to use! Keep in mind to do the layering you see on my page the images have to be in png format so the Accessory kit is available ONLY in PNG. You can find the HARIT Digi set and accessory kit HERE!

A Ha! I found the e-card!

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Love your layout. Your dog is absolutely beautiful. What a sweet face. Love the bright colours.

Kristine said...

Super CUTE!! LOVE your doggy--what a gorgeous coat he has!! Makes a great scrap page for sure! =) THanks for sharing that!