Thursday

A Quick Christmas Mouse!

Well friends, I had planned a couple of post this week but time has not permitted me to post until today :( On the upside what I was working on was my newest release called Dragon Heart, I was trying something new w/ my cg painting, it didn't quite work out to my advantage so I went back to my original technique but I'm really happy with the way it turned out anyway :)All is well that ends well. However instead of being able to spread out the rest of my Christmas post I'll be trying to cram them all in at once! This one I made with an image called Merry Christ-mouse, it was really quick because as you can see, I didn't stitch this one. It's always hard for me to resist but I didn't give ;) and I used the precolored version. I threaded the ribbon through the nestie frame to give it a little more detail (because I skipped the stitching).



Here are some of the DT who made some awesome samples with it! Sue Michelle Kristine

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

gorgeous ribbon treatment! LOVE! :)

Kristine said...

=) Heehee, what a great way to frame this adorable mouse!! LOVE the ribbon running around the circle like that-0-LOVE IT! ♥