Thursday

Another CAS? What has gotten into me?!



I think lately I've seen so many inspiring CAS cards and to be honest I loooove my detailed cards but so rarely get time for them lately with so much going on. Soooo
lately it has been fun to challenge myself to see what I can whip up really fast and it is a big stress reliever to be able to just make something fun that I don't have to worry about getting time to finish! This week the CAS CHALLENGE ON SCS was a sketch, I loved the sketch so yesterday I did this card using the image from the post below, I just cropped it in on this card! And I used the coordinating dp in a different color variation. all available at McMahon Five Designs! I also did this following the challenge at The Hotspoit to use recycled materials (earthday!) My kraft is actually the inside side of a Pepsi case! Thanks for popping by, your comments make my day!

4 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

I love your CAS card...adorable! I also like your pepsi case! Very good recycling! :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE C&S!! Very CUTE!! (=

Sunny said...

So cute :)

Kim said...

Comfortabl y, the article is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Simply saying thanks definitely will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic clarity in your writing. I can instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business dealings!
buy codeine online