Thursday

Another CAS? What has gotten into me?!



I think lately I've seen so many inspiring CAS cards and to be honest I loooove my detailed cards but so rarely get time for them lately with so much going on. Soooo
lately it has been fun to challenge myself to see what I can whip up really fast and it is a big stress reliever to be able to just make something fun that I don't have to worry about getting time to finish! This week the CAS CHALLENGE ON SCS was a sketch, I loved the sketch so yesterday I did this card using the image from the post below, I just cropped it in on this card! And I used the coordinating dp in a different color variation. all available at McMahon Five Designs! I also did this following the challenge at The Hotspoit to use recycled materials (earthday!) My kraft is actually the inside side of a Pepsi case! Thanks for popping by, your comments make my day!

5 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I love your CAS card...adorable! I also like your pepsi case! Very good recycling! :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE C&S!! Very CUTE!! (=

Sunny said...

So cute :)

Kim said...

Comfortabl y, the article is in reality the greatest on this valuable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Simply saying thanks definitely will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic clarity in your writing. I can instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business dealings!
buy codeine online

jenifer said...

your cards are really beautiful!
buy percocet online