Monday







Good morning friends! I wanted to go ahead and post my color challenge card first this morning while I continue to ponder which of the lovely and amazing entries I received to feature here. I was the host this weekend and am not sure if you all figured out my card was in the attachment. Next time hopefully I won't be waiting to get back my computer and can post early enough to have time to make sure the picture is displayed properly. Sorry guys! But even without my sample on display you guys did amazing work!!!



About my card, it is one of our new stamps sets at Clear Dollar called Sunflower Songs. It is so pretty for summer, spring or fall. There are 17 in this set! Several wonderful verses, line art and solid image sunflowers. I used the line art as my focal image water colored and layered it with just a little touch of chocolate glitter. I used one of the solid images on my little oval tag with a very flexible sentiment from the set. I also used the same solid image minus the center stamp to create my own dp on the solid colored mustard cardstock.



I'll be right back with a card to feature (so hard!) in a bit so check back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Shawne! The colors and layout work so well with the flower image! Awesome really!
True :)