Monday


OK, back again!I decided to post Tricia's card so that I could share her "oops" technique with any of you who might see this and missed her card in the challenge. I commented on how pretty the background was, it is such a beautiful aged look. This is what she told me-"You all wanna know a secret??? See the cool looking brown crackle effect on the sponged layer?? It's called the "oops, I dropped my ink spot face down on my cardstock" technique. Then I decided it would be kind of cool, so I kept doing it. What do you think, will it become all the rage now??? LOL!!!!"

I think we'll be seeing more of her technique definitely! So thanks Tricia!

here is her blog so you can visit and enjoy more of her beautiful creations!http://www.simplystamping.blogspot.com/
Also because all of the entries really deserve recognition, they were just so fantastic I'm including a link to this weekends challenge were you can scroll through and find links to all of the cards! Here it is:http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/cleardollarstampsllcweekendcolorchallenge/forum/topics/clear-dollar-stamps-weekend-3

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Wow, thanks, Shawne!! :) I was surprised to see my card in my Google Reader... :) What a fun challenge that was!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. I like your *oops* crackle look. hee hee