Thursday

Meet The Team! Tomorrow is the big day!

Hey bloggers! How's it goin? Busy but good on my end. I wanted to pop in a introduce my new Design Team before we go live with the store tomorrow. I'm really excited and I think they are too! They have all been working so hard to help me get ready for the big day. They deserve a big round of applause! So without further ado and in no particular order, here are {IMO} some of the sweetest, most talented cardist in blogland!
Emily-Inemscloset
Michelle- Inspiration Blooms
Charlotte-Designs From Within
Nikki-Sealed With A Stamp
Kelly-Crafting Creatively
Gini-Beadz
J.J.-On Splitcoast
with Special Guest True-True's Gifts From The Heart
and Our first Guest Designer Jen from Jen's Cup Of Creations

We'll be kicking off the big day tomorrow um I mean today, I thought I had posted this hours ago, guess I saved it instead so check back again today at 12:00 CST with a door prize and a fun new challenge that you won't want to miss it! Please check back tomorrow for all of the links you need to know and the details! Hope to see you then!

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Congrats ladies! I will be checking back to see all of your fab creations!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Congratulations Shawn with your new store and design team!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

stampinganja said...

Congratulations with your new store, Shawne and your talented design team. Looking forward to see all the creations.
Blessings, Anja

Cassie said...

Congratulations, Shawne and to all of your new DT! That is very exciting, and I am SO excited for you ;D

Anonymous said...

I could not be more thrilled for you and honored to be a part of it!
Blessings,
Em

Chef Mama Lori said...

Congrats to this fabulous team!