Friday

Hatched Up Invites!



Good afternoon! I whipped up a couple of party invitations this week using my new Hatching Eggs set. I'm going to give these to my mom or my Nana to use for the egg hunt they are planning this year. I just stacked the egg image on top of the party invite verse and hit print. The brightly colored one I cropped down a strip of the digi dp which coordinates with the precolored version to add a little accent. On the brown one(my personal favorite, of course!) I used prisma pencils to color the eggs and add some speckles. I started to add glitter to the bright one but, I got lazy :)I should not admit that, still I think it turned out pretty cute! These were really quick and simple and would be really easy to do in mass for a party and I'm thinking I should do some matching place cards, what do you think? Maybe I'll be back with those ;) In the meantime you can check out Sue's post to see what else is new and what the other dt created with this set. have a FANTABULOUS weekend, it's starting out to be a beautiful one already!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

You "hatched" up a great idea:) Sorry i could not help myself...it is the geek in me. I love them!! They are so cute and perfect for Easter and the egg hunt. I love both-Different take on the same thing-wonderful what colours can do. Have a fab weekend

Kristine said...

Hi Shawne! These are both awesome, but ya know what? My favorite is the brown one! Looks like real eggs, love it! =) But then the colored ones give the festive look of "Easter" and party, so... ??? Hmm, toss up! LOL. Great job on both. Thanks for this fun set!! Have a great weeek *Ü*